Happy new year my lovelies! This is the final blog post of 2011. Man have I had a ball this year, and I couldn’t have done it without you! You have no idea how much your readership, comments and subscriptions mean to me. Before I post anything, I consider you- my reader, what things would tickle your fancy? So thank you for encouraging me this year. Here are some highlights from 2011 which you may recall, and below is a list of the first times this year I…(in chronological order)
- attended L’Oreal Melbourne Fashion Week
- met Jenny Kee, Linda Jackson and Michelle Jank
- went to Daylesford
- bought a Chanel bag (Madam Virtue, of course)
- attended Rosemount Australian Fashion Week
- met Karla Spetic
- wore tracksuit pants to an event
- lost my boutique
- got a new logo!
- styled a fashion video
- attended a baby shower
- worked in a pop-up store
- wore avant-garde to the grocers
- attended a movie Premiere
- went to the Races
- stayed at the Cullen hotel
- impersonated a cartoon character
- posed with a guitar
- wore a shirt as a skirt
- had a ball at Disneyland
- saw Theodore in a TV commercial
- bought a leather hat
- have my online store
- learnt to make animated pictures :)
Also, because you have been so good to me and my blog, I am hosting another give-away! This time- lippies! The wonderful folks at Ciccone Cosmetics heard how much I love their luscious lipsticks, they sent me plenty more. They are super soft, moist, fragrant and they are made in Australia! Plus Amber Renae is their face (and body)!
I would like to share these divine lippies with you. I’m going to be giving away their lipsticks, all you need to do is add me to your Google+ circle, leave a comment below and a winner will be drawn on the 9th Jan 2012. Enjoy your new Ciccone lippie!
Vionnet heels with Ciccone lippies
Thank you so much for your amazing support in 2011, cannot wait for 2012 to start! Have a magical and memorable NYE. Drink soundly, drive safely, but don’t drink and drive, and happy new year! See you next year!